Question Request for gpu find

daniel12331

Commendable
Oct 4, 2019
I know this may be a bit random, but I am looking for a gpu to fit some specifications for a project of mine. I need a low profile, low power consumption, fairly cheap, and preferably pcie x4 would be nice but x16 would work. It needs to be AMD and it has to have fairly modern features, such as dx11 and so on, no old potato gpus. I've been looking at a passively cooled Radeon hd5450 but did not know if there were any newer options or perhaps any that fit my needs better. I did manage to find a Radeon M320 desktop card which I guess are fairly rare, seeing as they are laptop gpus but one like this would definitely fit my requirements, if it had any video outputs. It must have an HDMI port. I am wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Help would be appriciated.

Lutfij

Titan
This thread seems to me, like you're trying to shoehorn a discrete GPU into a slim form factor prebuilt. If so, please parse the make and model as well as the SKU to your prebuilt. On a side note, what is your budget for the GPU purchase and where are you located?

There used to be a low profile single slot GTX1050Ti many years ago but they were in very high demand and came in very little stock which is why they were almost always out-of-stock.

daniel12331

Commendable
Oct 4, 2019
This thread seems to me, like you're trying to shoehorn a discrete GPU into a slim form factor prebuilt. If so, please parse the make and model as well as the SKU to your prebuilt. On a side note, what is your budget for the GPU purchase and where are you located?

There used to be a low profile single slot GTX1050Ti many years ago but they were in very high demand and came in very little stock which is why they were almost always out-of-stock.
No, this is not for a prebuilt at all. By low power, I do need a low power gpu. Under 20w would be nice or I do not think the psu can handle it. I will most likely be using a 160w psu. A very low power, low performance, fairly newer, amd graphics card. The gpu has to be an amd card. I am thinking of buying a low power mxm laptop card to use a pcie adapter.