Question request queuing very high

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Browsing on the web, therequest queuing is very high. I cant mesure it, but its a lot. When tis finish the load of the page is very fast. Why ? Its very annoying. Make my browsing slow overall.

Last edited:

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Thinkapd T440s, i7 4600u, 12gb ram, ssd 240 intel.
Chrome
Router , what company gave me. Vodafone connection i have , 50 mbps.
Wireless because i repair my house. Always with wire. More or less the same. 2 devices. Mobile and my pc.
Not any particular web site.

Thanks for your interest .

Ralston18

Titan
As an additional thought you could reinstall Chrome. Avoid (for the moment) extra add-on's etc..

Then, if the problem continues, try to discover what your computer is doing during the delays.

You can use Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance (just use one at a time).

First while just letting the computer idle, then while doing light work/gaming but not being online. Then go online and browse as normal.

Key is to narrow down the source/reason for the delays. E.g., your ISP, your network, your computer, your software, etc...

Reactions: manolis kokotsakis

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
I understand all these sir. Thanks for advice. I allready reinstall chrome 3 days ago. Nothing change.
I check for malware and on task manager.I cant see anything special. I think maybe i have to contact my internet company.
You maybe think is antimalware service from windows ?

manolis kokotsakis

Honorable
Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for your interest.
I call my internet company. They said, this delay is because i connet wireless and possible i use same channel with a neighbor. They make some change settings for it. I see is better a bit. I renovate my house and i have to be in other room from router. Thats why i connect wireless. I will check again in some days when i will be back .
speedtest: ping 10 download 46,70 upload 4,65

what you mean edge, with no customizations ?
what you mean , any motherboard tools/utility?
Router is 6 m away.