[SOLVED] Requesting Help on Picking a new monitor

James Fullard

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2014
I currently have two atm but the primary I use now I will make a third monitor (I stream) so I want to replace what is currently my primary with a solid gaming monitor around the 27inch range. Can anyone pipe in on this and drop me some links to good choices?
thanks in advance.
This place always took care of me in the past so naturally I have to come back :)

There's a few questions you have to answer before we can provide suggestions:
  • How much do you want to spend?
  • What resolution do you want?
  • Do you want fast refresh rates or no?
  • Are you going to use HDMI or DisplayPort?
  • What video card do you have?
  • Do you care about HDR?

James Fullard

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2014
Well, I mean I am not rich but I can spend a little :)
Reso, Refresh rate I am not sure what is actually needed to get quality pictures which is why I came here
Display Port
3090 Video Card
Don't have a clue what HDR is hehe

Simply put I just want to get a quality gaming monitor, not a halfway decent one and I can spend a little on it but as I said Im not rich. Sorry I do not know about all this high tech stuff, I just come here to get the best feedback for what I am looking for.,

I play PC games a lot, I stream as well. I want a monitor that will work for any game I choose to play and yea I know I can't get the 100% BEST but I would like to get a good quality one for my money. I am not sure what price rangtes the better ones come in so I cant give an exact quote on what I would spend until I see some suggestions.

Solution