Question Required a help!!

Mar 18, 2019
Hello
I'm just using my laptop it suddenly freezes(hanged) i hard reset it but when i turn on it again it turn on for 2 seconds and then turn off plz suggest me a solution plz guys plz anyone.

retiredofficer

Honorable
Feb 28, 2018
It could be hardware or software problems. To clarify this issue press DELETE/F2/F12/ESC button quickly while powering up the Laptop to enter the BIOS screen. If the Laptop keep turning on the BIOS menu after 2 seconds this is software problem. In order to fix this issue just reinstall the Windows otherwise it can be hardware problem just send it to repair shop. One more thing try to remove the battery for a minute to allow the system to reset system.

Mar 18, 2019
It could be hardware or software problems. To clarify this issue press DELETE/F2/F12/ESC button quickly while powering up the Laptop to enter the BIOS screen. If the Laptop keep turning on the BIOS menu after 2 seconds this is software problem. In order to fix this issue just reinstall the Windows otherwise it can be hardware problem just send it to repair shop. One more thing try to remove the battery for a minute to allow the system to reset system.
When i press the power button the power light blinks and the fan run for a while and then a beep sound produce and it turned off.

TRENDING THREADS