Question Requirement/dimensional check

Aug 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm currently using a dual pc setup for streaming. The issue so far is, that, as I currently have a 1080p60Hz USB Capture Card, I limit myself to 60Hz while duplicating the display onto it or, the other ways to bypass this 60Hz lock result in higher hardware usage, negating all the purpose of this setup.
So, I was looking for a decent capture card that is capable of recording, or at least passing through a 1080p144Hz signal.
So far, I found the Avermedia 4k-live-gamer and the elgato 4k60 pro mk2.
The issues are now, that I am not 100% sure I meet all requirements in terms of other hardware, connectors and space.

So, here the specs of the relevant parts:
ASUS ROG Strix B250G Gaming Motherboard
Intel i5-6600k
Gigabyte gtx1050Ti
Especially the PCIe slots, and the fact that the gtx 1050ti covers 2 slots due to its size may be an issue.

I hope, the details I just provided are enough for a check, I'll try my best to figure out a way to make this setup work. The core requirements for this setup are:
Passing the video through at 1080p144Hz while capturing/recording at least 1080p60Hz, with as low latency as possible.
At the lowest possible cost ofc, perfect scenario would be just buying a capture card that fits the requirements. Capturing in 4k can be ignored, I will probably never need 4k.

Aug 30, 2019
Update:
at least the elgato 4k60 PRO requires a PCIe 2.0 x4 -Slot or higher, so unfortunately, this motherboard cannot used with both, the Capture Card and the GTX1050Ti. I didn´t get deep enough with my research for the Avermedia CC yet