[SOLVED] requirements for mac os

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainith

Honorable
May 15, 2013
Hello experts
I'm the user of windows 7 but now i want to format my pc and install mac os instead of windows. Is It Possible ??

I only know some of my pc spec. I.e. Its Ram Is 1GB and hdd space is 160 GB. I dont Know anything about the processors and all can u please tell me how to find out about that and please tell me which os version will be best as per my system specs.

Thanks In Advance :)

Solution

It's best to built a PC form scratch, go find a mac computer and look at spec, buy those component and you would save a lot of $$$... OS X is limited to hardware so basically hardware will work "if" there is driver and those spec you find on MAC Computer should work great. You can also get the OS called "Ubuntu" it work great and is 100% free to download and should support all hardware!

Assassination

Honorable
May 5, 2013
donwload a software called cpu-z just google it and then tell us the specs of your pc and i think mac is not able to run on windows certified components other than you can run hackintosh.
Still we need your specs.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011

It's best to built a PC form scratch, go find a mac computer and look at spec, buy those component and you would save a lot of $$$... OS X is limited to hardware so basically hardware will work "if" there is driver and those spec you find on MAC Computer should work great. You can also get the OS called "Ubuntu" it work great and is 100% free to download and should support all hardware!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS