[SOLVED] Requirements needed to watch streams/videos and play game at the same time?

Complexic_1

Honorable
Oct 29, 2016
Basically I'm trying to understand what kind of internet I'm looking for and what kind of devices I would need to achieve being able to do both at the same time without Issues. I know both take up alot of bandwidth. Is it even possible?

Solution
Mostly it is going to be a PC issues rather than a network issues. Games use almost no bandwidth maybe 1mbps. Even if you were to watch 4k netflix it only uses about 25mbps. So as long as you do not have a very slow internet it won't be a issue.

Depending on the game it can use a lot of resources on your PC and it all depends on thing like how many monitors you are running.
Mostly it is going to be a PC issues rather than a network issues. Games use almost no bandwidth maybe 1mbps. Even if you were to watch 4k netflix it only uses about 25mbps. So as long as you do not have a very slow internet it won't be a issue.

Depending on the game it can use a lot of resources on your PC and it all depends on thing like how many monitors you are running.

Solution