Requiring assistance with constant BSOD-s

Spheracul

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
I apologize if this thread is under wrong category but iv'e become desperate because my quite new laptop isn't letting me waste my life on gaming.

I'm quite bad with computers so i don't even know where to begin.. :/
Anyway, iv'e been using Drivermax(because i'm too stupid to find stuff on my own) and my drivers should be up to date, i just don't even know what information is required for anyone to help me out here.

I also use WhoCrashed to see what's up, not like i understand anything but here's my latest 3 cases..

On Mon 22.07.2013 21:24:32 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072313-16390-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x5A440)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF820CCED5453, 0x8, 0xFFFFF820CCED5453, 0x2)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 22.07.2013 21:24:32 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFF820CCED5453, 0x8, 0xFFFFF820CCED5453, 0x2)
Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 22.07.2013 20:36:02 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\072213-16703-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x5A440)
Bugcheck code: 0xFC (0xFFFFF8A00776683D, 0x800000010C3F0101, 0xFFFFF8801A421C20, 0x2)
Error: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

Whatever info is needed to help me out, i will provide, thank you for your time.

Spheracul

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
Well the crashes started around when i began modding Skyrim, but then they weren't very frequent so i simply assumed my pc was overheating or the game took too much resources, could it be any software like nexus mod manager or the mods themselves? I don't want to make the sacrifice of removing skyrim but if there is no other way.. every stupid game crashes now and iv'e updated my drivers already.