Question Res is Messed up

Cubixty

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
Hello guys .

Ive got a new Monitor and its the Logik L22FED12 and I know 100% its 1080p , but Its not fitting on the screen and its blurry . Ive got the GTX 970 TwinFrozr . I really need help for it to fit on the screen . Thanks!

Did you go to windows and change the display settings? Also sometimes when you change monitor windows dont have in the settings the resolution of your monitor but only lower. While you have your pc running plug out the cable from your gpu (hdmi , displayport or what ever you have) and then connect it again. Also update the drivers of your gpu to the latest.

Cubixty

Reputable
Jun 19, 2019
Did you go to windows and change the display settings? Also sometimes when you change monitor windows dont have in the settings the resolution of your monitor but only lower. While you have your pc running plug out the cable from your gpu (hdmi , displayport or what ever you have) and then connect it again. Also update the drivers of your gpu to the latest.
Ive just fixed it to fix the screen , but the blurriness still remains . I fixed it by changing the display settings on the display from Auto to Full . Do you know anyway to fix the blurriness?