Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2020
All of BIOS Options are greyed out including RESET DEFAULT SETTINGS, I want reset Clear CMOS but Motherboard only have 2 PINS Without Jumpers.
I also changed the Battery but nothing works. Please tell me the way to Clear CMOS and RESET BIOS. (Motherboard only have 2 pins without jumpers ).
SPECIFICATIONS :- Fujitsu CELSIUS J380, American megatrends. And I Use KALI LINUS OS Which requires VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY to Boot which is also greyed out in BIOS. H E L P .

RealBeast

Titan
All of BIOS Options are greyed out including RESET DEFAULT SETTINGS, I want reset Clear CMOS but Motherboard only have 2 PINS Without Jumpers.
I also changed the Battery but nothing works. Please tell me the way to Clear CMOS and RESET BIOS. (Motherboard only have 2 pins without jumpers ).
SPECIFICATIONS :- Fujitsu CELSIUS J380, American megatrends. And I Use KALI LINUS OS Which requires VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY to Boot which is also greyed out in BIOS. H E L P .
Turn it off, and use a conductive metal object to touch the two CMOS pins for a few seconds. Many systems require that you leave the CMOS battery (one that works) in while you do that, while some require removal, you will have to test that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS