Reset button

Good evening,

Many people talked about reset button on Laptop Computer. I have a problem
with my Laptop Computer Fuitsu Siemens Liteline_LF6. Whenever I push the
power on button only I hear the noisy cooling fan there is no Post, nothing
on the LCD panel. Please tell me "reset button" can help this problem. If it
is where is the reset button on this computer. Please help me.

Regards,

Gab

Hello

Laptops do not have reset button, you have a power button and
one buton for hyberrnation, which is like sleep mode for the
laptop. If your laptop is not coming up, go have it serviced
at your local computer shop

Alvin

Gab wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> Many people talked about reset button on Laptop Computer. I have a problem
> with my Laptop Computer Fuitsu Siemens Liteline_LF6. Whenever I push the
> power on button only I hear the noisy cooling fan there is no Post, nothing
> on the LCD panel. Please tell me "reset button" can help this problem. If it
> is where is the reset button on this computer. Please help me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gab

Thats really useful, Alvin.

Apart from my laptop has a small button undernieth, labelled 'Reset'.

Gab - I've no idea if the reset button will help (and won't make an
uneducated guess as to whether it will...). If it's any help, my HP
Pavilion has one on the undernieth the left hand side.