Question Reset GIGABYTE splash-screen image ( Boot logo ) ?

Jul 9, 2021
Hello! I messed up the boot logo! I put a random image on face wizard, Now I want the stock boot logo that came from my motherboard

The default was "GIGABYTE™️ Ultra Durable" I want that back but I dont have any backup :(

Many thanks if u can help!

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I believe he has technically overwritten the original boot image, resetting the BIOS may not work.

Just grab a generic Gigabyte logo off the internet, adjust the image resolution (800x600 seems to be the common resolution), and call it a day. Could also switch it out for some Gigabyte marketing materials, they have some neat looking stuff.

You can do a reverse image search on google for the ultra durable logo and maybe track it down.

JeffreyP55

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Last edited:
Jul 9, 2021
I believe he has technically overwritten the original boot image, resetting the BIOS may not work.

Just grab a generic Gigabyte logo off the internet, adjust the image resolution (800x600 seems to be the common resolution), and call it a day. Could also switch it out for some Gigabyte marketing materials, they have some neat looking stuff.

You can do a reverse image search on google for the ultra durable logo and maybe track it down.
Yeah

Jul 9, 2021

Can u find me a aorus one since there aint one of ultra durable, Actually the size is 809x116

JeffreyP55

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Can u find me a aorus one since there aint one of ultra durable, Actually the size is 809x116
You can resize the photo with FastStone or another photo tweaker. You want an ASUS Splash Screen with a Gigabyte motherboard? That's something you don't see everyday! :)
My S20 Ultra has the Ryzen5 sticker that came with the 5600x CPU on the back of the phone. Protects the protector.. :)

Jul 9, 2021
You can resize the photo with FastStone or another photo tweaker. You want an ASUS Splash Screen with a Gigabyte motherboard? That's something you don't see everyday! :)
My S20 Ultra has the Ryzen5 sticker that came with the 5600x CPU on the back of the phone. Protects the protector.. :)

Wdym, I want ASUS Splash screen 😂 Anyway, Since u said that

Jul 9, 2021
Y

yeah i did do that, I got a aorus logo now ( The 800x600 is better than 809x116 ) :) Thanks for the help!