Question Reset my pc

royaldeadman

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
Oh dear lord,

can you please help me figure out my resetting windows 10, because as of right now I’m literally stuck in the install screen and can’t get anything to go right.

I will show you and talk you through everything but I don't know how to add photos in here. If I have to make a youtube video I will and post the link.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbmeR_NJiBE

Last edited:

royaldeadman

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
Hey I think I got everything working and it installed. My question now is GPT better than MBR? I have GPT installed I think I saw.

Also, my 2nd monitor isn't coming to life.

royaldeadman

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
Well I can try and say them off the top of my head seeing as my computer must of just froze after moving monitor cables around trying to get that 2nd monitor to show up.

Core i7 7700K 32gb ram, cyberpower pc

royaldeadman

Prominent
Jun 26, 2019
It's also weird and makes me wonder if I installed correctly because little things are happening such as (trying to click on the windows tab on the bottom left of the home screen and it not going anywhere or opening up. I did get my monitor on so that issue was resolved but I am wondering if things still aren't setup correct. The bottom panel with the tabs is white, should that be white?