[SOLVED] Reset to Device RaidPort 0 Constantly

BVleu

Reputable
Sep 13, 2019
Hello,

Whenever I read / write to my main hard drive that is an SSD - it constantly Resets to Device and just freezes my entire PC. I have tried the following, Power Options (Regedit Method), Flushed/Updated Bios, Updated Drivers completely, new SATA cable, placed into new SATA port, cleaned PC of dust. I am completely lost it only happens to my main C: drive (windows installed) on. I have also ran Hard Disk Sentinel and no errors have been found on any of my drives.

Here is an image of the errors that just get constantly spammed and restarts my hard drive while in use. The SSD Model is extremely budget - "PNY CS900 240GB SSD"

=
fHEo8Ns.png

Solution
To avoid any confusions, Hard drive and SSD are 2 different types. The disk you have is an SSD. Apart from that, try opening cmd prompt as administrator and run 'sfc /scannow' and 'chkdsk C: /f' If it tells you that the drive is in use and it will run the scan on reboot, do that.

Quickless

Reputable
Nov 10, 2019
To avoid any confusions, Hard drive and SSD are 2 different types. The disk you have is an SSD. Apart from that, try opening cmd prompt as administrator and run 'sfc /scannow' and 'chkdsk C: /f' If it tells you that the drive is in use and it will run the scan on reboot, do that.

Solution