Reset windows 10 or fix....

ChrisCarbomb

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Have two processes running that i cant get rid of Searchui and Shell experience, should i reset windows 10 or find a way to stop those 2 from runninf?

Solution

The game plays smoothly.
It is a beta.

Leave it be. Stop monitoring things while you're playing, and play the smoothly running game.

ChrisCarbomb

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Its taking up like 15% cpu resources, so when playing bf1 im at 95%usuage on an oc 2600k. Be nice to get rid of that and free up some usuage. With win 7 was at 60%usuage on bf4 and coming over to windows10 im at 75%. Thought 10 was suppose to help make the cpu run more effiecient. And do have the newest drivers and updates

USAFRet

Titan

Those are part of the OS! The OS is much smarter than you or I at allocating resources.

1. What are your system specs?
2. Does the game actually play smoothly?

ChrisCarbomb

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
Specs are in my sig. And bf1 is playing smooth but severly bottlenecked bc im at 95% cpu usuage. I know its a beta and all. When nothing is running task manager is showing 15 to 20 percent usage when it should be like 2% like when i had win7

You are nitpicking. If teh game runs well, Win knows what it's doing, like USA.. said.

USAFRet

Titan

The game plays smoothly.
It is a beta.

Leave it be. Stop monitoring things while you're playing, and play the smoothly running game.

Solution

ChrisCarbomb

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
But if i can alleviate some of the bottleneck those 2 are causin why not try? Read plenty of people having those 2 taking up a lot of resources. One of them is bc of cortana which i disabled and hell i just wanna delete that b*tch

Bro, your reach exceeds your grasp. We could get into a discussion about how games are always bottlenecked and it doesn't matter, but that would be off-topic. Just enjoy your game.