Question Resetting and bsod problems

cactusgames14

Reputable
Nov 10, 2018
I put my PC to sleep and when ever I tur it back on the screen is black then it restarts and a blue screen pops up then I restart it and sometimes more bsod and sometimes I can use it again so I tried resetting with keep my files and I left and after I came back it said resetting did not work properly or something and no changes were made how do I get rid of this bsod f windows and this started when I first built my PC I Over-Clocked my ram and bsod city so my cousin told me to clear cmos and redownload all drivers and it should get rid of bsod but it didn’t and this problem started what should I do to get rid of bsod should I try remove everything?or what help please AND KEEP IN MIND I ALWAYS GET DIFFERENT BSOD SOMETIMES it’s memory problems, fault in non paged area, there is this kmode one there are a lot that pop up please help me

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

I haven't really been able to get around posting here, and won't be able to in the next few weeks.

For minidumps to be created it doesn't matter which of the dump types you select, every setting will create a minidump.
Though I don't recommend a complete memory dump, because that's mostly a waste of free space as most of the data it contains is pretty much useless when it comes to BSOD troubleshooting.