Resetting or Uninstalling all files on a custom built PC - (Supposedly Cracked Version of Windows)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2018
Hello, i've got my custom built PC in which i'm going to give to a friend because i'm going to buy an upgrade. But before i do that, i would ofcourse like to wipe my PC of all the files on it, so she doesn't have my files and she basically has a fresh PC. It has Windows 7 Ultimate, but i do think it's a cracked version, as i had a friend of my brothers help me built it he also helped set it up back in the day. So i do not have any disc for resetting or backing up files (Which is unimportant, imo). I just want it to function properly, from the get go.
(I've never had any problems with virusses or anything in the like, even on this supposedly cracked version. I just got a free antivirus and steers clear of shady shites/links and it works wonderfully to be honest. I just personally want an upgrade.)

So is there anyway to reset it or uninstall everything so she wouldn't get anything of the like?

USAFRet

Titan

Get a valid OS.
Tom's Hardware has a strict policy about pirated software.

Status
Not open for further replies.