Question Resin 3D printer help needed

TheKittenSlay3r

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2014
I've recently returned to the 3D printing space after a year now and I've cranked on my Longer orange 30 and I've managed to only get an actual tangible object every 7 or 8 prints now.
For context I'm printing keycaps and I managed to successfully print a spacebar and two escape keys on my second try but since then I've only managed 2 keys that to even print one of which was missing the stem inside and the other missing edges. I haven't changed settings on the printer between prints outside of taking the build layers to 5 from an article I read as well as increasing exposure time. I've used two separate resins and was able to print keys with both but in my last 7 attempts I managed to get one busted key but every other print almost seems like it doesn't even print like there's the base layers on my plate but barely cured resin on it or sometimes nothing at all.
Layers have stuck to the plastic film of the printer, I've tried printing at 45 degree angles as well as printing with plenty of supports generated by longers slicer program.
*Update I've replaced the FEP film on the vat as well as properly re-leveling the bed. although my last couple of prints will get the supports built but wont actually print the keys I'm attempting to print.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Zs0BzmE
Picture of what my build plate looks like upon completion.

Ralston18

Titan
Well out of my comfort zone but I am wondering about the resins being used.

This: "I've recently returned to the 3D printing space after a year now ..." and "but barely cured resin" ....?

Do the resins degrade over time (one year +)? Especially if stored somewhere subject to temperature changes, etc..

Check the specs.

Try a simpler 3D project to determine if the problem is the resin or maybe something else.