Resized Windows 8 partition, now doesn't boot properly.

pining

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
Hello,

I've been using Windows 8 64 bit for quite a while (few months) and I was beginning to get used to it, but after some time using it I was losing the space for its partition (I also/originally have Windows 7 on this) so I figured it would be a smart move to resize both partition giving 100gb to Windows 8.

The basic partition software Windows 8 had, allowed me to resize/shrink the Win 7 partition but it wouldn't let me resize the Win 8 partition. Because of this I decided to use EaseUS Partition Master to expand the Win 8 partition.

After rebooting because which was required for expanding the partition, it would boot into Win 8 however the weird Win 8 overlay had lost its original image and changed to blue and if I try to log-in it would take forever (literally not stop) I figured I could fix this by booting into safe mode, but whenever I would log into my account using safe mode I would eventually get in but it would only show a black screen with a cursor..

Is there any way to fix this ? if you need additional info just ask !

Thanks in advance !

Pining~

pining

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
I have attempted to do a repair using the given utilities when pressing F8 but it was unable to fix it, I have also attempted to "refresh" my pc which is one of the options given, unfortunately it was unable to do that (even with a recovery disk)

Sadly I havent found a solution as of yet so any suggestions are welcome !

Pining~

pining

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2010
Sadly I still haven't managed to find a solution, sorry :(

TRENDING THREADS