Resolution all screwed up after Windows 10 install

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattrickman

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013
I installed windows 10 earlier and after the install i noticed it screwed with my resolution. So I changed it back to the native resolution of 1920x1080. But my desktop stills goes off the side of the screen.

I updated my graphics driver and still nothing. I tried auto adjust on my monitor, which helped a little bit but my desktop still goes off the right side of my screen. I've tried messing around in the Nvidia control center but that didn't really seem to do a whole lot, i tried moving around the screen with the desktop position function. still nothing as that just made the right side better and the left side worst.

I've tried switching resolutions and then switching back and restarting my computer. none of it has worked. I'm out of ideas.

Help?

mattrickman

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

No, the slider is at 100%. The zoom seems fine, my right edge of my desktop is just cuttoff.

mattrickman

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650Ti, which is listed under the display adapters.

And I'm not sure. All I did was automatically search for updated driver software, and it downloaded installed a new version.

mattrickman

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

I use 1 monitor most of the time yes. Sometimes I duplicate my display onto my TV. But I removed that cord from my comptuer to try and figure out my resolution problems.

mattrickman

Honorable
Jul 18, 2013

Yes that is the version that I already have installed. I guess I'll try to reinstall it and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.