ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WIFI
AMD AMD RYZEN 9 5950X WO COOL
CORSAIR ICUE H100I RGB PRO XT
NVIDIA QUADRO P1000 V2
CRUCIAL 32GB 16X2 D4 3200 CL16 B
SAMSUNG E 500GB 980EVO NVME M.2 SSD
MICROSOFT WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT
LOGITECH MK270 WRLS KB/MSE COMBO

However, at bootup (hit delete key once, or several times), the monitor shows nothing and actually has no signal. For the display hookup, I am also going directly into the HDMI in the mobo instead of the NVIDIA quadro card.

All three fans are spinning (two fans on the Corsair radiator, and the remaining RGB fan), the Corsair RGB is visible and running, the led lights on the mobo are working.

FYI, the 20+4 ATX power cable plugged into the mobo without a problem. However, there is an additional 8-pin and 4-pin ATX power terminal on the mobo, and from the PSU there'e only two 4-pin power cables. Do I need to absolutely hookup an 8-pin ATX and also the other 4-pin ATX? The mobo manual states that you need to hookup the 8-pin and 4-pin ATX terminals. Regarding the power supply cables, there's not really an 8-pin fitting end that would fit in the 8-pin ATX terminal on the mobo.

Could this be why I am not getting BIOS?

The 20-1 USB 3.2 cable from the Li Lian case is also plugged into the mobo, so I believe that will run the USB 2.0 connectors at the top of the case(?), since it's backwards compatible. There appears to be no USB 2.0 cable coming from the case.

Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting?

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2022
Got it going. The two 4-pin "CPU" terminals coming out of the power supply (PSU) actually serve together and work in tandem to function as an 8-pin connector, as they plug into the 8-pin terminal on the motherboard next to one another. I was originally looking for an 8-pin connector coming out of PSU, and also it didn't look like the pattern of the two 4-pin connectors would fit into the 8-pin terminal on the mobo, but they did. At bootup I now get the BIOS, so I am good to go.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Hola, lo primero que debes hacer es verificar que la BIOS de la X570 plus wifi este actualizada para ryzen 5000. Si no está actualizada entonces no tendrá compatibilidad con los ryzen 5000 y por eso no ingresa a la BIOS, espero sirva esta respuesta.