Question (resolved) New PC. Monitor reads "no signal" when new GPU is installed. Please help.

Mar 6, 2019
So I had just finished building most of my PC and everything worked perfectly until I installed my GPU. When I turned on my PC and manually turned on my monitor, it showed "no signal". I initially thought I had a defective GPU so I bought a new one, but nothing changed. Power is properly supplied to the GPU. It still works fine if I remove the GPU. What is going on?
Key Components
Motherboard: MSI 450 Gaming Plus
First GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti 4gb
Current GPU: Gigabyte RX 570 4gb

Mar 6, 2019
Is your cable good?
Are you sure that the monitor works?
How did you test it without the graphics card?
Everything worked just fine before I installed the GPU, but once I did, the monitor refuses to show anything other than no signal. It would function properly if I took out the GPU. Same thing happened with my 'old' GPU.

Mar 5, 2019
Would that delete windows? I also pressed the reset button once... Wasn't very effective.
Nah bios is separate from Windows or any OS. So if you reset the bios windows is fine. Oh If you have your GPU inserted and used your motherboards video input does it display anything?

Mar 6, 2019
Yes try that first... If it doesn't work. Keep the GPU installed and remove the video cable (HDMI, VGA or whatever you got) from the GPU to your motherboards and see if it displays anything.
My video cables were already in the motherboard and there seems to be no change when I reset the bios

Mar 5, 2019
So first reset bios and then install GPU?
My video cables were already in the motherboard and there seems to be no change when I reset the bios
Wait have you actually put your video cable into your graphic card? Also I would try another monitor just to see... Figure it out tomorrow

Mar 6, 2019
Wait have you actually put your video cable into your graphic card? Also I would try another monitor just to see... Figure it out tomorrow
Omfg, you have no idea how happy I am right now. I have been trying to start this pc for over a week and finally it worked. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Mar 5, 2019
If I do, wouldn't I be unable to connect to the wifi?
Perhaps, if it's a separate adapter or you are directly hooked up to the modem/router then no. Let's just see IF it is the CAUSE of the problem tho and we do this by you removing it from your PC and see what happens if a BSOD occurs again or not.