Question Restart loop when the cpu frequency is on auto

May 7, 2020
Hello!
My problem is this restart loop, i did everything allready I could, finally I managed to enter windows by switching from auto on cpu to manually, now the cpu is staying at 3,8 ghz but still, if I am trying to do a benchmark the pc will restart.What can I do? Every parts on this pc have 3 or 4 months.It's not overclocked or anything.
CPU:Ryzen 3600x
Ram:16 gb DDR4 3000 mhz
PSU:Corsair RM650 80 plus gold
Motherboard:B450 Tomahawk max
Gpu:Amd 5600 xt saphire

Hello!
My problem is this restart loop, i did everything allready I could, finally I managed to enter windows by switching from auto on cpu to manually, now the cpu is staying at 3,8 ghz but still, if I am trying to do a benchmark the pc will restart.What can I do? Every parts on this pc have 3 or 4 months.It's not overclocked or anything.
CPU:Ryzen 3600x
Ram:16 gb DDR4 3000 mhz
PSU:Corsair RM650 80 plus gold
Motherboard:B450 Tomahawk max
Gpu:Amd 5600 xt saphire
How did you set up memory? By just setting XMP? You might try raising memory voltage a bit.

Fixed overclocking of gen 3 CPU's is being seriously advised against. Guidance for using a fixed voltage is to go no higher than 1.2V.

May 7, 2020
Xmp is off, the memory is on 3000 mhz, the voltage is on auto, on both, everything i changed is the frequency from auto to manual. Still, if I switch to auto I will get again that restart loop.

Xmp is off, the memory is on 3000 mhz, the voltage is on auto, on both, everything i changed is the frequency from auto to manual. Still, if I switch to auto I will get again that restart loop.
CPU frequency is on manual or DRAM frequency?

If you've set DRAM manually to the frequency you have to also set the timings and DRAM voltage to what it needs to be. It usually works better...or easier at least...if you leave everything in AUTO and just set XMP.

If setting CPU frequency to manual you shouldn't. Leave it in AUTO and CPU VCore in AUTO.

BTW...in that HWInfo screen scrape you're not showing voltage, you're only seeing VID which is not the CPU core voltage. Look at CPU Vcore (STI2 TFN) elsewhere to see the core voltage.