Question "Restart to repair drive errors" not going away.

Apr 27, 2020
On start up my pc does disk scan and repair but it either keeps cancelling or there's nothing to repair because there is no percentage and it lasts a total of 5 to 6 seconds.

I also checked my ssd with DISM health check and chkdsk, both yielding no errors. But windows maintenance keeps telling me to restart my computer, "Restart to repair drive errors" never goes away. I've restarted my computer many times now and nothing has changed.

How can I get it to go away? Because I'm fairly sure my drive is fine, since I've not experienced any errors or abnormalities since I've started getting these.

Apr 27, 2020
I'm not too sure about the specific components, as this is a prebuilt PC, but I do know that it is a Lenovo Legion T-730. It's relatively new, purchased 3 months ago. I didn't make any big change but I did uninstall a few apps.

Jun 20, 2020
On start up my pc does disk scan and repair but it either keeps cancelling or there's nothing to repair because there is no percentage and it lasts a total of 5 to 6 seconds.

I also checked my ssd with DISM health check and chkdsk, both yielding no errors. But windows maintenance keeps telling me to restart my computer, "Restart to repair drive errors" never goes away. I've restarted my computer many times now and nothing has changed.

How can I get it to go away? Because I'm fairly sure my drive is fine, since I've not experienced any errors or abnormalities since I've started getting these.

I am also having this issue. I have a relativley new build (just a few months). I have a Ryzen 9 3900X, and the drive is a Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NVME m.2 Drive that I use to boot windows the motherboard is an ASRock Phantom Gaming X570 ITX/TB3, and my graphics are NVIDIA 2080 SUPER if that's relevant. I recently bought a new HDD for additional large capacity storage space, opened the case, installed the drive and did a little cable management. I've tried restarting from several different points and running CHKDSK, but neither seem to work. sfc /scannow said no corrupted files but fsutil dirty query returned saying the drive is dirty.