Sep 25, 2016
So i just bought a new pc few days ago.
Intel i7 6700k
G1 gaming gtx 1060
ssd 240gb
hdd 1tb
power sup 1200w
Motherboard z170a Krait gaming3x

I have problem, i dont know what it is. It can do all tests. But when i try to play game, it just restarts.. Temp looks good on everything.. What to do, please help..

LeGioNaR7

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
PSU is RX-1200AE And i bought this just to be secure..And to avoid these problems, or problems like this one. Sorry for my Bad Eng.
Every test do well, FurMark for example.. HWmonitor and CpuID and other show that Pc dont have any problem. I have Ram 16 gb Kingston Hyper X Fury. I dont know is it enabled,.. And i dont know does it go above 2133mhz.. But i know that my Procesor can go to 4.0mhz.. And where can i check that? Thanks for reply!

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Well Raidmax isn't great for psu's,but this seems reasonable and 1200watts should cover more than you have.

The XMP should be found under the OC section of the uefi/bios.Just look there for dram settings and change the "Extreme Memory Profile" (XMP) to enabled.

Thiago_4

Commendable
Sep 10, 2016
Iam having this same issue right now.

Go in your Event Viewer/Checker and see if there is any "Kernel-Power 41 (63)" event.

If yes : try updating your Audio Card and BIOS.
If not : Dont know what to do.

LeGioNaR7

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Sorry for late answer.. It is enabled, everything runs great, no issues, but games are still problem.. Dont know what to do, neither do the guy i bought this, i think i will replace the whole pc...But he said he replace everything.. I dont know that it could be...
I just saw i have issues (critical) with kernel power..What should i do?

LeGioNaR7

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Okej, my friend ckeck new Seasonic psu and played for 3 hours.. But in the event viewer the problem still exist..If the critical problem is resolved does that mean that it should remove the problem from event viewer?