Question Restarts again and again ?

Nov 13, 2020
  • This is one of my customer's PC. ASUS H170M-Plus with i7-7700 processor 3.60GHz, 8GB RAM. When I got this I checked Power supply and It's standby power showed 100 and sometimes 0. So I changed power supply and cleaned Mother board and all the items inside and powered up. everything were fine. I re-install windows 10 and install softwares and worked 2 days without any problem.
  • but today I turned on it to check and I worked 10-15 mins, suddenly PC turned off and in 2-3sec start automatically. But it won't go so far, just started to restart.
  • So Removed the power and check Power supply again but no error found with PSU Tester.
  • So I removed HDD, GPU and just start with Processor+RAM. It powered on and went to bios and while I check the settings again started to restart.
  • I removed CMOS battery, Clean RAM and tried again, but same result.
  • Changed RAM, Changed another Powersupply, remove switch connectors... still restarting again and again
  • If it turning on few minutes after shutdown, it will work another few minutes.
*and when it's started to restart 1 or 2 times comes to BIOS but restarting periods getting shorter. then It's not coming to bios and just getting on and off continuously.

please help me to solve this problem quickly.
Thanks
Suranga

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS