Question Restarts right away and then starts normally

Aug 10, 2019
Hello,
I've recently updated my PC case and GPU.
Every day whenever I go to sleep I disconnect my PC completely from the switch socket. Next day whenever I plug it back to the switch socket and turn the pc on, it turns on, after about 3 sec, without any output to the screen turns off completely, wait about 2 seconds and starts up again, but this time starts just fine. It's not random, it's happening every single time after updating the case and GPU. I was thinking about PSU, however, it's running just fine, during heavy loads for CPU and GPU I don't see any issues at all.

P.s. I went from r7 370 to RX 580 if that matter, motherboard is asus 350b prime plus.

All ASUS motherboards do what you describe every time it's been disconnected from AC completely. If you would leave your power cable in, and start it a day, week or even a month later, it won't show this behaviour.

My own motherboard did the same thing when I connected it to the wall socket and turned it on when I arrived at this LAN party just yesterday and it'll do the same when I get home tomorrow.

Reactions: StanBond
Aug 10, 2019
All ASUS motherboards do what you describe every time it's been disconnected from AC completely. If you would leave your power cable in, and start it a day, week or even a month later, it won't show this behavior.

My own motherboard did the same thing when I connected it to the wall socket and turned it on when I arrived at this LAN party just yesterday and it'll do the same when I get home tomorrow.
That's bizarre as in course of using previous case I didn't notice this happening, might be fans were working too loud to notice