Restarts when waking from sleep

May 25, 2018
My computer restarts when waking from sleep

It enters sleep correctly. When I press the power button or lift the lid the computer restarts. I have tried:

Updating the graphics card
Resetting the power settings
Some other people with this problem were advised to disable Fast Startup. This option is not shown under "advanced power options" for me though.

The event log shows an error ID41 every restart - i.e. unexpected shutdown.

Windows 10 Enterprise Version 1709 OS Build 16299.431
Running on Dell Latitutde 7370, Intel Core m5 64-bit

Solution
It might be because the Cortana settings: 'Pick up where I left off' and 'Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart.' are enabled under 'Privacy settings'

Disable 'Hybrid Sleep'

Open Control panel and click on 'Power Options'
Click on 'Change plan settings' (on the active selected power plan)
Click the 'Change power settings' link.
Expand 'Sleep', then expand 'Allow hybrid sleep'
Turn it off
Click Ok

To find and disable 'Fast startup'
Go to 'Power options' in the Control Panel.
On the left pane, click 'Choose what the power buttons do'.
Click the link 'Change settings that are currently unavailable'.
Under 'Shutdown settings' uncheck 'Turn on fast startup'.

May 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have previously tried to do both of these things based on advice I found elsewhere. However, when I go into the Power Options, and then expand sleep, I do not have a "Hybrid Sleep" option to disable/enable..Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/xQSCFpK

Similarly, when I go into "Chose what the power buttons do" and "change settings that are currently unavailable" there is no statement about Fast Startup. I have seen this option on the screenshot of another user, and I would expect to find it under the "Sleep" and "Lock" checkboxes.

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/g6bK7KU

Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

May 25, 2018
Update: I found out how to turn fast sleep and hybrid sleep options on by turning Hibernate option on in CMD.

So, I unchecked hybrid sleep and turned off fast startup.

However, problem still remains.

Also, when I restarted and went back into power options Fast Startup was enabled again. I disabled it again, and it restarted, and again it was enabled when it restarted. Not sure why it will not stay disabled and if this has a connection to the underlying problem?