Restore all disabled services

Nov 1, 2018
i disabled so many services
i dont remember what i turned off
how to restore them all without re-install windows and without disc?

everything works normal, but it is slow when it is starting up, and my game icons are broken
is using tweak program is safe to restore/recover it?

Colif

Win 11 Master

It is clearly in a windows 10 forum, so why ask this? Its not just you, I see other people asking what OS when person posted in win 10 section... seems fairly clear to me. In your defence, there are some who do post in wrong place but you have to assume its win 10 1st. :)

Nov 1, 2018

windows 10 64 bit, i have its disc, but i need to unplug my hdd to the different computer to reinstall it because my main computer doesnt have dvd drive

ok i try it, i will come back later

Just some general advice but NEVER use another pc to install windows and then transfer the drive. That is just asking for a bunch of problems. You don't need to use the disk as that just contains an iso made bootable. Something you yourself can do with a usb stick, the windows 10 download manager and 30 minutes of waiting. Then you have a windows 10 installation usb stick, boot from that and install windows 10 that way correctly.

However before that follow Nigel's advice as that might be enough for you unless something got seriously messed up.

Nov 1, 2018

i used to do it without any problem, yes it's not a good way to
but , my problem is fixed now, thank you guys