Question Restore Chrome tabs to a preset value

GoatWm

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
My MIL continually screws up her Chrome tabs, and basically cannot function unless its set to a certain look. She is 82 so I guess Im good with her at least trying to try to use today technology, but its taking a lot of my time to fix silly user issues.

It isnt difficult to change it back, but boy, would I love a way to click a button and have it restore to what I want to display.

Most tab managers dont have a Home setting that does a restore back to a preset tab config, unless you experts know of an extension that I dont. Searching for tab managers gives a lot of unrelated items, and so does searching for Reset Chrome - all I get is info on how to set the default values.

Suggestions on how I can lock down a primary tab view and restore it easily after she messes it up? Another alternative might be a freeze thing, where I freeze her image and it restores on each boot, but then I have to teach her to put her data in a external drive or a cloud solution like OneDrive/DropBox and that is a recipe for nightmares.

Thanks in advance.

GoatWm

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
@Ralston18: Thanks for your suggestions. You actually put me on the right track, I found a Chrome Extension called Session Manager that allows me to bookmark tabs and restore them from a saved session. That fixes my problem!