[SOLVED] Restore Hard Drive

Jan 3, 2019
Hello and happy new year. The question I would like asking you is about the restoration of my hard drive.
So, the issue begins...I had the two external hard drives on use. As I didn't need the files from one of them I did a delete and then a quick format. Although I had done it once the precision I realize that both of my drives were empty. One of them had important video, pictures and other information which I need.
I would be grateful if you let me know which programme should I use from the internet restoring my 500Gb hard disk.

<personal information removed by moderator>

Solution
Download Remo Hard Drive Recovery software and install it by clicking downloaded .exe file. Once installation process gets completed, launch the software. After that, do as mentioned below.
◾Select “Recover Partition / Drives” option from the main interface
◾Next, choose “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option to restore files from formatted PC
◾Then, select the drive and click on “Next” to begin the scanning process
◾After completion of the scanning process, it will display all the recoverable files
◾At last, select the required files and save them in any location of your choice

mtracy1991

Reputable
Download Remo Hard Drive Recovery software and install it by clicking downloaded .exe file. Once installation process gets completed, launch the software. After that, do as mentioned below.
◾Select “Recover Partition / Drives” option from the main interface
◾Next, choose “Formatted/Reformatted Recovery” option to restore files from formatted PC
◾Then, select the drive and click on “Next” to begin the scanning process
◾After completion of the scanning process, it will display all the recoverable files
◾At last, select the required files and save them in any location of your choice

Solution