Restoring PC! HELP!

Aug 17, 2015
Hi^! I am doing a complete restore of my windows 10 PC, I have a 4690K and a 2TB 7200RPM HDD, how long does it take to restore? Do I need to reinstall drivers of the GPU?

Solution
Thing is, it can change on a number of factors, seen as you have a high end chip, that won't hold you back. But it is also thing to do with HDD speeds, a 7200 RPM HDD should be okay, but I cannot give you an exact time, sorry.
Aug 17, 2015
Thanks for the attention! I have already downloaded the drivers, The problem is: I'm going to sell the PC and the guy who is going to buy is first going to see the pc and then he will decide if he wants to buy or not, if he does, it would be really cool if it restores fast, I heard that it takes between 30 minutes to a couple of hours depending on the system, so, Less Time better because it would be awkard the guy waiting in my house an hour just to buy it. As I have a 4690k that still is a high end processor I really need to know how long it will take approximately. Thanks!

Benab3

Reputable
Jan 12, 2015
Thing is, it can change on a number of factors, seen as you have a high end chip, that won't hold you back. But it is also thing to do with HDD speeds, a 7200 RPM HDD should be okay, but I cannot give you an exact time, sorry.

Solution