Restricting a use of an application

Rudy

I need some help with the setup of a GPO regarding the restriction of a use of apps with a certain suffix (e.g. *.inf).

Thanks

You can manually restrict permissions to .inf files.
In tols first click view , show hidden system files.
Then search for *.inf files. Select all and go to
properties, security, set permissions as you want too for
respective users.
SYSTEM and ADMINISTRATORS should have full control. I dont
know why you want to have special permissions for inf
files though.
-Nimit