Restrictions

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi

Is there a possibility to prevent some users from
creating a folder in a paticular folder in Windows Server
2000. But those users should always be able to create
files. I couldn't find this possibility through rights
and permissions.

Any thoughts pls ?

Thanks

Go to the folder, add the user(s)/Group(s)

Select the security tab
Select advanced button
Select the user(s) (Group would be better)
Select Edit
Select Create Files/Write Data

Leave other deafults as is.