Resurrection of Evil - right on!

On 4/5/2005 3:31 AM McGrandpa brightened our day with:

>>Resurrection of Evil.
>>I'm confused, from your response to "Res. of Evil cheat codes", sounds
>>like you finished it already.
>>

>Hm. There was a misunderstanding on my part... I thought he was talking
>about Doom3, not the expansion pack! I was talking about the end
>sequence to Doom3.
>McG.

Well go get RoE then, $35 well spent. It's got CTF! Almost looks like
Threewave.
As to my questions of what should I play on my new 6800, well RoE will
do nicely.

Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems
like now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something
interesting happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE.
Seems like some other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 4/5/2005 3:31 AM McGrandpa brightened our day with:
>

>>>Resurrection of Evil.
>>>I'm confused, from your response to "Res. of Evil cheat codes", sounds
>>>like you finished it already.
>>>

>>Hm. There was a misunderstanding on my part... I thought he was talking
>>about Doom3, not the expansion pack! I was talking about the end sequence
>>to Doom3.
>>McG.
>>

> Well go get RoE then, $35 well spent. It's got CTF! Almost looks like
> Threewave.
> As to my questions of what should I play on my new 6800, well RoE will do
> nicely.
>
> Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems like
> now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something interesting
> happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE. Seems like some
> other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
> In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.
>
> --
> Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
> www.inglostadt.com

Interesting I'll have to replay D3

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 4/5/2005 3:31 AM McGrandpa brightened our day with:
>

>>> Resurrection of Evil.
>>> I'm confused, from your response to "Res. of Evil cheat codes",
>>> sounds like you finished it already.
>>>

>> Hm. There was a misunderstanding on my part... I thought he was
>> talking about Doom3, not the expansion pack! I was talking about
>> the end sequence to Doom3.
>> McG.
>>

> Well go get RoE then, $35 well spent. It's got CTF! Almost looks
> like Threewave.
> As to my questions of what should I play on my new 6800, well RoE will
> do nicely.
>
> Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems
> like now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something
> interesting happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE.
> Seems like some other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
> In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.

Cool! Ok I'll get it :)
McG.

On 4/5/2005 2:09 PM McGrandpa brightened our day with:

>"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
>

>>On 4/5/2005 3:31 AM McGrandpa brightened our day with:

>>>Hm. There was a misunderstanding on my part... I thought he was
>>>talking about Doom3, not the expansion pack! I was talking about
>>>the end sequence to Doom3.
>>>McG.
>>>

>>Well go get RoE then, $35 well spent. It's got CTF! Almost looks
>>like Threewave.
>>As to my questions of what should I play on my new 6800, well RoE will
>>do nicely.
>>
>>Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems
>>like now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something
>>interesting happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE.
>>Seems like some other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
>>In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.
>>

>Cool! Ok I'll get it :)
>McG.

I'll be looking for a CTF game as soon as there are more servers up and
running on the new patch. I wonder if the Doom 3 1.3 patch is going to
include CTF for free or if you'll have to have RoE to play.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

On 4/5/2005 2:09 PM McGrandpa brightened our day with:

>>Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems
>>like now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something
>>interesting happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE.
>>Seems like some other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
>>In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.
>>

>Cool! Ok I'll get it :)
>McG.

I just saw in the Gamespy review that it is the guys from Threewave that
developed the CTF for the expansion pack.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

"Inglo" <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote in message
> On 4/5/2005 2:09 PM McGrandpa brightened our day with:
>

>>> Their is a patch included that does things to Doom 3 as well. Seems
>>> like now whenever you reach a critical mass of Zombies something
>>> interesting happens. I'm now playing through both Doom 3 and RoE.
>>> Seems like some other stuff has changed in Doom 3, no sure though.
>>> In the Alpha Labs, I think there are more maggots.
>>>

>> Cool! Ok I'll get it :)
>> McG.
>>

> I just saw in the Gamespy review that it is the guys from Threewave
> that developed the CTF for the expansion pack.

Nobody better for the job! Well, they ARE good, they incorporated
Thunderwalker from back when. But...the Q2 Lokis Minions (Wolves) was
also an excellent CTF. TW survived.
I'll be looking for this one this week!
McG.