[SOLVED] Review and Suggestions For New Computer Build (NO Overclocking)

Allanag

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2002
Hi,

I am having some difficulty deciding on the best configuration for high end gaming. I am treating myself and splurging so I would love to have any feedback and suggestions. Right now I am mainly focusing on the CPU, Video Card, RAM, Power Supply, Storage, Monitor, Keyboard, Headset and Mouse. There will be no overclocking.

CPU: I9-10850k

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix Z490- E

Video: RTX 3090

RAM: 32 GB ( 2x16) G.Skill TridentZ 3200 MHZ

Power Supply: EVGA Supernova G3 1000 Watt

Storage: Operating System Drive: (Western Digital Blue SN550 1 TB M.2 SSD)

Data Drive: 860 EVO 4TB-SATA SSD

Monitor: ACER Predator XB273k

Keyboard: Mechanical Gaming Keyboard( What Brand?)

Mouse: What Brand?

Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha S

Is the motherboard ok? What is the best Asus motherboard with no overclocking done? What do you think of the 4K monitor? Do you have any other recommendations? What mechanical keyboards would you recommend? How about the mouse and headset?

Thank you in advance.

Allan

Solution
If you are not overclocking and the price difference is what i expect it to be, get an i9 10900/F + noctua nh-d15 cooler (this is a must for 10th gen i7 or above, unless you go for 360 AIO). Also go lower on mobo, MSI z490 gaming edge is good.
As for keyboard, my first choice is always Ducky.
Razer would be my choice for mouse.
Don't know much about monitors

javi.sau.96

Prominent
Dec 30, 2018
If you are not overclocking and the price difference is what i expect it to be, get an i9 10900/F + noctua nh-d15 cooler (this is a must for 10th gen i7 or above, unless you go for 360 AIO). Also go lower on mobo, MSI z490 gaming edge is good.
As for keyboard, my first choice is always Ducky.
Razer would be my choice for mouse.
Don't know much about monitors

Solution