Review my gaming PC build please! All recommendations welcome! :)

Atomicdonut17

Reputable
Feb 4, 2017
It's a very nice build, indeed. If I had any suggestion, I would add a HDD. Your SSD is a very good one and has a moderate amount of storage, but 480GB will fly by within a year or so. An HDD would mean you have plenty of room, and you can keep your SSD for the speed. :) However, if you can't afford it, that SSD is just fine.

neblogai

Distinguished
If you are getting PC for enjoyment, not compettive gaming- do this: get a better, freesync monitor (save by using air cooling instead of water, if you have to). Get this, for example : https://pcpartpicker.com/product/CrvZxr/lg-29um68-p-290-60hz-monitor-29um68-p . It is an IPS freesync monitor, with a range of 48-75, overclockable to around 35-80Hz. Monitor is how you see colors (IPS will help), and frames (freesync will help). It will remove screen tearing, and even make random fps drops nearly unnoticeable. Very well worth the money in real visual performance- much more than 0.1GHz lower overclock.

Cody_63

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
Oh wow! Thank you for pointing that out AtomicDonut17! I actually planned on getting a Western Digital Blue 1TB HDD but I completely forgot to add it to PCpartpicker lol. It was in my Amazon cart but just not on my PC list Ha.
Neblogai, I think I just fell in love with that monitor!! I'll definitely invest into that as long as the build can handle that sleekness! lol Oh and as for the water cooling I am just being lame and investing extra so I can have the cool RGB NZXT centerpiece on the mobo :) Haha

TRENDING THREADS