Question Review my parts list

Don't bother with the Hyper 212, its redundant as the stock Ryzen cooler is just about as good.

I suggest a 2-4 TB secondary drive, 1TB fills up quite fast with modern games.

Id strongly suggest a better PSU, something like a EVGA G3, Seasonic FOCUS Gold or Corsair RMi/RMx or TX

I would personally also go for a 1440P monitor with free-sync instead of 1080P, if you are fine at 1080P you can drop down to a 1660ti or RTX 2060 or the normal RX5700. Unless you are one of those people that care more about framerate then picture.

One thing I should mention is that if you can wait for third part RX5700XT cards I would wait, there seems to be some thermal issues with the AMD reference cards due to the terrible blower design.

Reactions: ItsJgun on IG
Apr 10, 2019
Don't bother with the Hyper 212, its redundant as the stock Ryzen cooler is just about as good.

I suggest a 2-4 TB secondary drive, 1TB fills up quite fast with modern games.

Id strongly suggest a better PSU, something like a EVGA G3, Seasonic FOCUS Gold or Corsair RMi/RMx or TX

I would personally also go for a 1440P monitor with free-sync instead of 1080P, if you are fine at 1080P you can drop down to a 1660ti or RTX 2060 or the normal RX5700. Unless you are one of those people that care more about framerate then picture.

One thing I should mention is that if you can wait for third part RX5700XT cards I would wait, there seems to be some thermal issues with the AMD reference cards due to the terrible blower design.
Thanks for the response!
I took your advice and dropped to a 1660ti i stuck with the 1080p monitor for the high refresh rate and low price
also added a secondary drive (2tb)

Thank you!

TRENDING THREADS