Reviewing products for 3rd parties.

hi guys, i have been given an opportunity to evaluate a mouse for a company who normally just makes tech hardware.
all im gonna say its its a gaming mouse.
they contacted me through tom's own pm's system out of the blue and said they had been watching my tech posts with interest. making note on my no nonsense approach to recomending good hardware and disuading members from buying garbage.
after i checked em out to make sure this wasnt some sort of scam i i agreed to take the mouse on condition i was allowed to give my honest appraisal of how good it is for gamers. as i got a little carried away in the moment as its the first time this has happened.
what i forgot to do is ask on here if it would be ok to do a review of said mouse in the games section.

if this isnt breaking any rules can i have an ok to submit my future review... like i say i will be honest and if its pants i will be saying as much. same as if its stunning then that will be my opinion.

as far as i know this distributer just wants my opinion and for me to give a rite up and recommendation but i dont want to go stepping on any1's toes in doing so.