revop c virus

help, how the hell do i stop this recuring night,mare from
attaccking my pc? it gets removed by avg and comes
straight back after a minute or 2

go to www.grisoft.com and look up that virus to see how it spreads, what
vulnerabilities if any it uses to spread and how to prevent it.

go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and install all necessary Microsoft
patches every 30 days or so, preferably after the afternoon of every second
tuesday of each month.

configure Automatic Updates in Control Panel on Windows 2000 and XP to
download Microsoft patches automatically.