Question RGB Case fan with Molex and Reset for RGB Lights and convert 6 pin Connection in order to connect it to my Darkflash/Aigo RGB Fan Hub.

harold_jay08

Honorable
Apr 16, 2014
i have Dark flash RGB Case fan with Molex and Reset for RGB Lights and i want it to convert to 6 pin Connection in order to connect it to my Darkflash/Aigo RGB Fan Hub. Is this Possible?
If so, can anyone know what specific pin will i connect to the RGB hub.

Like i have a 4 pin molex and a 2 pin Reset for the rgb lighting, which pin will i connect from than fan to be specifically connected to the 6pin RGB HUB.

my hub is Darkflash/Aigo DR12 pro the the Additional fan that is to be converted is DF CF11.

Flamebrander

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
i have Dark flash RGB Case fan with Molex and Reset for RGB Lights and i want it to convert to 6 pin Connection in order to connect it to my Darkflash/Aigo RGB Fan Hub. Is this Possible?
If so, can anyone know what specific pin will i connect to the RGB hub.

Like i have a 4 pin molex and a 2 pin Reset for the rgb lighting, which pin will i connect from than fan to be specifically connected to the 6pin RGB HUB.

my hub is Darkflash/Aigo DR12 pro the the Additional fan that is to be converted is DF CF11.

I don't think so. It sounds like your RGB hub is proprietary, which basically means that it was made to only be compatible with DarkFlash products of that line. Maybe if your fans came with a splitter, but otherwise you would have to get some sort of adapter that doesn't exist as of right now. Maybe on AliExpress, but there aren't currently any in production.

harold_jay08

Honorable
Apr 16, 2014
I don't think so. It sounds like your RGB hub is proprietary, which basically means that it was made to only be compatible with DarkFlash products of that line. Maybe if your fans came with a splitter, but otherwise you would have to get some sort of adapter that doesn't exist as of right now. Maybe on AliExpress, but there aren't currently any in production.

Thanks for the reply,

in some point, i have the same brand of fans, just the connector that is different, I just wonder that maybe i could convert the molex fan, because the hub supports 6 pin connector and the other way the molex fan have also a total of 6 pins (4pin molex + 2 pin reset) . You get what i mean?
or if possible, maybe i can separate the rgb control of the molex fan and reroute it to the hub?

If we could know which pin is which and we could figure out what to do.