RGB Case fans

Jan 16, 2019
I did some looking around on here before making an account and am still very confused, this is a first time build for me and im not sure what I am getting into really. I picked this case after looking here and seeing people say that this Phantex Enthoo Pro TG case is a dream to work with but when I got it it did not come with LED fans like I had thought. I want to put LED fans in it but am very confused on to what to get, and how to install them cable wise im sure i can figure out how to actually fix them to the case just fine

either way there is this weird "hub" thing on the back.
https://gyazo.com/9a5a97aedff72d73882d5ed6abb4375b

what does it do and how do I know what fans I can use to make it light up and can control fan speed so they aren't running at 100% all the time.

the motherboard I selected was the MSI Gaming Plus Z370 as the guy at geek squad said it's "bitchin". and it has 6 fan headers according to the manual.
https://gyazo.com/6aabcc808d401b4219df5904afbf60b3

i am guessing either getting some Cooler master 120mm fans for the front and a 140 for the back in an RGB or some Corsair in the same setup just not sure what I can use and if it needs a controller thing I keep seeing or if the one in the case will already control speed and colors in the BIOS

either way any help is greatly appreciated,

Solution
Your fan choises are good, make sure when you are choosing fans to choose ones with PWM/4 pin connecters if you want to control their speed. Youll be able to controll the speed in the bios.
You need a controller in the case of wamting to set the fan speed by hand which is kinda oldschool nowadays. Your motherboard support automatic fan controll so just connected to your case fan slots

Again just make sure you get PWM fans and set them to PWM mode when controlling the speed

gogi

Honorable
Mar 2, 2012
Your fan choises are good, make sure when you are choosing fans to choose ones with PWM/4 pin connecters if you want to control their speed. Youll be able to controll the speed in the bios.
You need a controller in the case of wamting to set the fan speed by hand which is kinda oldschool nowadays. Your motherboard support automatic fan controll so just connected to your case fan slots

Again just make sure you get PWM fans and set them to PWM mode when controlling the speed

Solution
Jan 16, 2019
Ah ok cool! Do i need any splitters after looking some more my mobo seems to have only 1 rgb header. I kinda wanted to put 4 fans on the case and was just going to use the 6 fan slots but every fan i looked at has 2 cords.

If i do need splitters do i hook it up to thr rgb header and then that or do they have connectors that go to my PSU