[SOLVED] RGB CONFUSION help with compatibility.

Dec 6, 2018
So basically I want to build a pc with RGB and I want the RGB to be synchronised preferably through one software. My personal favourite ram sticks are the Corsair vengeance pro. as I am aware they are only compatible with the icue software(plz correct me if I'm wrong).so I am looking for a RGB liquid cooler that will also be compatible with the icue software or any other software that is compatible with the ram(not aware of any other than the icue.) Does anyone mind helping me out or telling me a cooler that is compatible other than the Corsair ones.or telling me a software that the ram is compatible with. Also I would like the b450 tomahawk mother board and I was also wondering if the MSI RGB software would interfere.
Thanks

Solution

jacob68

Notable
Jan 30, 2019

Basically, the easiest way is to go with a mobo brand that also supports other than their own rgb products. Like Asus Aura f.ex. So, select you rgb capable mobo of choice and go from there and add components that their rgb software supports. As an example my own build (just the rgb units): TUF B-360 Plus Gaming. G-skill trident Z ram. 4 x Cooler master RGB fans. 2 LED strips. All synced and controlled with Asus Aura.

In my experience, going the other way around a f.ex. letting your choice of fans or ram dictate invites trouble. Not saying its undoable but...

Solution

TRENDING THREADS