[SOLVED] rgb confusion

Nov 29, 2020
Lian li 2 mesh rgb case
MSI MPG B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi Gaming Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, HDMI/DP, Wi-Fi 6 AX, ATX, AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Processors)

NZXT Kraken X73 RGB 360mm - RL-KRX73-R1 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER RGB V2 120mm Radiator Fans (3 Included)

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 Desktop Memory – Black

Corsair LL series fans... and the lian li 2 has an extra rgb strip you can buy to put on your case, i'm wondering how I can control the strip with all my other rgb? I was replacing my lian fans so I can sync up all my fans inside the case, but if I can sync my lian fans (the 3 that came with it 3 x 120mm fans) then i can put 2 on the bottom and 1 on back of my case and I have 2x 140mm corsair fans for the top.

I might buy 3x 120mm corsair fans but the lian rgb strip will still make me wonder if its worth if, if i can sync the strip i can sync my lian stock fans?

How hard would it be to sync these up? I was going to get corsair aio but wasn't in stock. so got kraken due to hearing lots of good things (im a noob, didnt look much) aio will be front mounted, so 3 circle rgb with inside corsair ll series, hopefully it wont look 2 bad with front having those outer circle rgb.

this mobo good for being able to sync them all up with a program? If a mobo has rgb ports with a lot of options of rgb, as my mobo. why not just sync everything up to the mobo with the nodes and such? Mobo says it has mystic light.

Last edited:
Solution
Not know much about mystic light. Aura sync is bit of disappointment too. Thinking you could possibly use icue or maybe combination of case controller and mobo control that makes you happy. The one thing always a concern is plugs for rgb they all different. :)

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Not know much about mystic light. Aura sync is bit of disappointment too. Thinking you could possibly use icue or maybe combination of case controller and mobo control that makes you happy. The one thing always a concern is plugs for rgb they all different. :)

Solution