JordanPlayz158

Commendable
Apr 28, 2017
So I found this RGB controller on AliExpress because it's cheaper than the RGB Controllers in the US (on a budget). I've also never had problems with any products from China on AliExpress. So I was wondering how this RGB controller will work because from the page (https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.aliexpress.com/item/32962199123.html) it has 7-10 ports depending on which one you choose (I'm choosing 7 port one) but I have three question does it only sync them? Also if it only syncs them can the fans not start up? Or does it sync and power them and if it syncs and powers them where does it get that power to power the fans?

Last edited:
Solution
RGB fans have a separate wire plug for the lights that would plug into this.

Keep in mind this part you linked is NOT a fan controller. Its a hub that just expands the number of RGB parts you can plug into 1 RGB header on your motherboard. So for this to be useful you need a board that has ASUS Aura or Gigabyte fusion, ASRock RGB, or MSI RGB.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
RGB fans have a separate wire plug for the lights that would plug into this.

Keep in mind this part you linked is NOT a fan controller. Its a hub that just expands the number of RGB parts you can plug into 1 RGB header on your motherboard. So for this to be useful you need a board that has ASUS Aura or Gigabyte fusion, ASRock RGB, or MSI RGB.

Solution