[SOLVED] Rgb Fan Controller

OtakuSensei

Prominent
Oct 25, 2020
Hi guys. I have asus prime a320m-k with 4 fan 3 in front 1 in back then when I bought it ai suite already installed but it cant control the fan so by pressing the case button for fan is the only way to change the fan color. The case is keytech t1000 series and the cooler i bought is from ygt and that cooler i cant control its lightning too. so i wandered if i find a software to control it all? thanks

Solution
Make and model of the fans? If the fans came with the case, then the only way to change the RGB is through that button. To add, the motherboard you own doesn't have an RGB/ARGB header. Perhaps if you could share what the connectors to the RGB fans look like and the hub off of which it's connected to?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the fans? If the fans came with the case, then the only way to change the RGB is through that button. To add, the motherboard you own doesn't have an RGB/ARGB header. Perhaps if you could share what the connectors to the RGB fans look like and the hub off of which it's connected to?

Solution