• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question RGB-Fan headers on B450 Tomahawk Max?

NotSoBadAsYouThink

Reputable
Feb 25, 2016
So, I just recently bought an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max and a 3700x along with a Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL. Given how much you can see your build in your case, I would like to install some rgb fans. I know where the headers are, there are two 4 pin 12V GRB as it's called, or JRGB1 and JRGB2. One on the top and one on the bottom. As I've noticed, different fans use different connectors, and I'm a bit confused. I know there are different fans with hubs and etc, but still, it's quite confusing.

I would be happy for any help that I recieve from you guys. And even better if you have any recommendations for what I should buy, preferably something that doens't break the bank so to speak. Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS