• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question RGB fan setup help

Jul 22, 2019
Hi there, needing some help in regards to setting up some RGB fans for my PC

For my MB I have a Gigabyte Aurous B450 M. My friend recently gave me 3 Corsair RGB fans he wasn't using, I cleaned them up and figured I'd install them, hes not sure exactly what model they are, but they are 120mm and each fan has 6 RGB LEDs

Each fan has 2 cables one cable connects normally to my motherboard and looks just like a CPU fan cable. These power the fans and they work when the PC is running.

The other cable is unlike anything I've ever seem before and I am unable to find a where to plug them in on my MB, they look like they need pins inserted into them, 4 circular holes inside a little copper box, coated in rubber.

Like this

___
|●●●●|
-----------‐-

Also not sure whether I can configure the fans using Gigabyte's RGB Fusion 2.0 or not. But I've heard Corsair fans are comparable with this.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS