hello everyone I want to buy a computer with this specs:

WD 1tb
crucial mx500 500gb
gigabyte b450M
corsair vs550
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz
Gigabyte GeForce GTX1660 GAMING
AMD processor RYZEN5 2600

Can I buy also a 3 pack rgb fan and rgb strips for in my pc?
how and where should I connect this?

Solution
Link to your motherboard? Like I said, please try and stick to one brand, instead of mixing and matching brands...you do not want to be in a position where you're plugging the wrong connector to the wrong header, to cause a short, or worse that the board doesn't have the connector to manage he lights.

Lutfij

Titan
If you got a CX series PSU, that would help with the overall reliability of the build. Mind sharing the make and model of your RGB gear? You will need to specify the exact model for your motherboard, a link would help us two fold.

Lutfij

Titan
Yeah that unit will do!

To prevent your hair from going gray or falling out, I'd ask you to stick to a branded lineup, something from Phanteks, Corsair or Coolermaster to help make things easy in terms of installation. The kit you've linked often don't come with instructions and are meant for people who are proficient with connectors and builds.

Where are you located and how much do you have for spending on RGB gear? What sort of a setup are you looking for in terms of RGB lighting? I tend to keep it subtle.

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah that unit will do!

To prevent your hair from going gray or falling out, I'd ask you to stick to a branded lineup, something from Phanteks, Corsair or Coolermaster to help make things easy in terms of installation. The kit you've linked often don't come with instructions and are meant for people who are proficient with connectors and builds.

Where are you located and how much do you have for spending on RGB gear? What sort of a setup are you looking for in terms of RGB lighting? I tend to keep it subtle.

Can you send a link from a psu that works well with this build?

Im located in Belgium and I want to spend around 50 dollars on RGB gear. I think I only want a 3 pack fan or something like that and a Rgb strip.

Lutfij

Titan
Link to your motherboard? Like I said, please try and stick to one brand, instead of mixing and matching brands...you do not want to be in a position where you're plugging the wrong connector to the wrong header, to cause a short, or worse that the board doesn't have the connector to manage he lights.

Solution