[SOLVED] RGB Fans not recognized in Gigabyte Fusion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

icyulkn

Reputable
BANNED
Mar 4, 2019
Can someone please let me know if these will work (see below) with the GIgabyte Aorus Master? It says it is Fusion 2.0 compatible but it isn't seeing it. I've been reading the Gigabyte manual and I think I have it where it needs to go but i'm not sure, it fits where I inserted it. All I can find is about LED strips and nothing about other RGB components in the manual.

The product is "EZDIY-FAB RGB Dual Ring 120mm Case Fans,5V Motherboard Sync,Speed Adjustable,RGB Sync Fan with 10-Port Fan Hub X and Remote-3 Pack"

It's on Amazon in case I can't put a URL here. There is also a picture of the connection type to the motherboard in the product details. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020
Do you have the latest version of the drivers and software? I would check for any updates for the software before troubleshooting with hardware.

I have never used the Gigabyte software for RGB controlling. Is there any reason your'e not using AuraSync or Mystic light?

icyulkn

Reputable
BANNED
Mar 4, 2019
I figured it out. In the directions it says to hold bottom button controller for 3 secs to sync to M/B. I did it and now it's working. I didn't see that part AT ALL. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewPav
Status
Not open for further replies.